stats - Display character statistics.
Four statistics (stats) describe the mental/physical existence of player characters.
- Strength: Force and capacity.
- Dexterity: Agility and responsiveness.
- Constitution: Health and resistance.
- Intelligence: Mental prowess and smarts.
Descriptions for the statistics from worst to best are:
- Strength: scrawny, undeveloped, puny, weak, muscled, strong, giant-like, titan-like, titanic, herculean
- Dexterity: sloth-like, unresponsive, slow, clumsy, agile, dextrous, fast, quick, nimble, rapid
- Constitution: meek, sickly, unhealthy, frail, healthy, vigorous, resistant, invigorated, pumped, buff
- Intelligence: peonic, moronic, stupid, dumb, smart, clever, intelligent, ingenious, visionary, omniscient
Statistics may show with a + or - value if they have been affected by blessings, curses, and other wonderments of this world.
||Display amounts for character statistics.|
||Display amounts for <player> statistics. Coders only.|
> stats Filth [133 GOB THF]: Constitution: 52/ 99 (-3) Rather pumped Intelligence: 92/ 88 (+4) More than extremely omniscient Dexterity: 157/ 154 (+3) More than extremely rapid Strength: 102/ 99 (+3) More than extremely herculean